G Parker Engineering provides tool design solutions.
Our specialist approach provides a bespoke service to each of our very individual clients by placing a high emphasis on:
- Increasing mutual value through collaboration, whilst not compromising quality.
- Input from our highly skilled engineers drawing on their wealth of experience.
- Communication - by learning and understanding customers requirements, limitations, and risks.
- Concepting - presenting the vision developed by customers manufacturing engineers and our designers.
- Design & manufacture - translating concepts into equipment that meets customer requirements in terms of efficiencies and timescales that do not compromise programme.
- Installation - installing and calibrating the equipment on- site.
- Review - ensuring that the equipment matches customer aspirations through the first cycles of a manufacturing process.
Our comprehensive suite of CAD resources offers:
- CATIA V5
- Concepting to PDR
- Drafting to DFM and FDR Modelling
- Airbus Vaulting Capability
- Bombardier Vaulting Capability
- Reverse Engineering
- Stress Analysis
- Project Management
- Tool User Manuals
- Detail Part Simulation